Terms and Conditions: Family Nutrition Coach Newsletters
By registering, you agree to receive a local Family Nutrition Coach newsletter by email. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, please feel free to unsubscribe from our mailing list once you have registered using the link to your personal details on the site home page.
Use of Message board and Noticeboards.
If you use our newsletter, message board or notice board, you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and any consequences arising. By using FamilyNutritionCoach.com you agree to comply with the following:
- Use FamilyNutritionCoach.com for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes (to promote a company, product or service or to recruit staff) without prior written permission
- Do not use Family Nutrition Coach to send chain letters, junk mail, and ‘spam’, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind. If a member puts an email address or web address into a message, you may not use it for any purpose other than that which the Member intended.
- If using the Boards to arrange to meet someone, you do so at your own risk and Family Nutrition Coach. accepts no liability for any consequences.
You may not post to FamilyNutritionCoach.com newsletter or use FamilyNutritionCoach.com for any of the following to publish, send or distribute any message or material (in any media or form) that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, threatening, racially, sexually or otherwise discriminatory, offensive, or inaccurate
- Is in breach of confidentiality or a third party’s intellectual property rights
- Includes objectionable material of any kind or nature,
- Encourages or engages in conduct that could constitute a criminal offense,
- Give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation
- Which has a disruptive influence on FamilyNutritionCoach.com
- You (whether acting in your capacity as a journalist in any media or otherwise) must not post appeals for case histories on FamilyNutritionCoach.com
- Send all media requests to mediarequests@FamilyNutritionCoach.com and unauthorised appeals for information will be removed
- You must not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious
- You must not use FamilyNutritionCoach.com in a way that might reasonably be expected to cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or which could in any way damage the operation of another’s computer
Family Nutrition Coach reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material posted to, appearing on or distributed by FamilyNutritionCoach.com and you.
Family Nutrition Coach will not enter into any discussions about its decision to edit, alter, delete or move such material
Family Nutrition Coach may at any time, and without prior or post warning, close discussions on message boards as it feels appropriate. No discussion will be entered into.
Family Nutrition Coach may withdraw membership of www.FamilyNutritionCoach.com from any member at any time. Attempts to re-join may result in legal action. Family Nutrition Coach decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.