Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of www.FamilyNutritionCoach.com, as provided by Family Nutrition Coach Ltd., including the use of message boards and notice boards. We may amend or add to these terms and conditions without notice; please check them periodically.
Family Nutrition Coach Newsletters
By registering, you agree to receive a local Family Nutrition Coach newsletter by email. If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, please feel free to unsubscribe from our mailing list once you have registered using the link to your personal details on the site home page.
Use of Message board and Noticeboards
If you use a message board or notice board, you alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and any consequences arising. By using FamilyNutritionCoach.com you agree to comply with the following:
- Use FamilyNutritionCoach.com for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes (to promote a company, product or service or to recruit staff) without prior written permission
- Do not use Family Nutrition Coach to send chain letters, junk mail, and ‘spam’, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind. If a member puts an email address or web address into a message, you may not use it for any purpose other than that which the Member intended.
- If using the Boards to arrange to meet someone, you do so at your own risk, and Family Nutrition Coach Ltd. accepts no liability for any consequences.
- You may not post to FamilyNutritionCoach.com or use FamilyNutritionCoach.com for any of the following to publish, send or distribute any message or material (in any media or form) that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, threatening, racially, sexually or otherwise discriminatory, offensive, or inaccurate
- Is in breach of confidentiality or a third party’s intellectual property rights
- Includes objectionable material of any kind or nature,
- Encourages or engages in conduct that could constitute a criminal offence,
- Give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- Which has a disruptive influence on FamilyNutritionCoach.com
- You (whether acting in your capacity as a journalist in any media or otherwise) must not post appeals for case histories on FamilyNutritionCoach.com
- Send all media requests to mediarequests@FamilyNutritionCoach.com and unauthorised appeals for information will be removed
- You must not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious
- You must not use FamilyNutritionCoach.com in a way that might reasonably be expected to cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or which could in any way damage the operation of another’s computer
- Family Nutrition Coach Ltd reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material posted to, appearing on or distributed by FamilyNutritionCoach.com and you
- Family Nutrition Coach Ltd. will not enter into any discussions about its decision to edit, alter, delete or move such material
- Family Nutrition Coach may at any time, and without prior or post warning, close discussions on message boards as it feels appropriate. No discussion will be entered into
- Family Nutrition Coach Ltd may withdraw membership of www.FamilyNutritionCoach.com from any member at any time. Attempts to re-join may result in legal action. Family Nutrition Coach decision is final and no discussion will be entered into
Terms and Conditions of Sales
The Family Nutrition Coach Ltd shall sell, and the customer shall purchase goods in accordance with prices noted on the website on the day that the order is received by the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd. Any specific alteration to the price due to a special offer or discount shall have unique terms written for approval between both the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd and the customer.
No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless previously agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the customer and Family Nutrition Coach Ltd
Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of the offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.
No order submitted by the customer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd until full details of the customer and person requesting the order are received with appropriate payment method instruction.
Payment can be made using credit/debit card (via PayPal) or bank transfer.
The customer shall be solely responsible to the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd for ensuring the accuracy of the order including a number of packs and specific order details.
The quantity, quality, and description of any goods shall be those set out on the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.’s website on the date of the order being received by the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.
The Family Nutrition Coach Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any product and to modify the design or content of its Goods without previous notice.
Price of the Goods
The price of the goods (hardcopy and licenses) shall be the price quoted on the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.’s website. All prices quoted are valid for 14 days only, after which time they may be altered by the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd without giving notice to the Customer.
Quoted prices exclude all postage and packing costs for goods and hardcopy information products.
Where the Customer requests alternative delivery of Goods, the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd will agree to delivery by Royal Mail standard delivery, but will not accept liability for any loss of damage of goods during delivery. This will be agreed in writing by the Customer and the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.
The price of hardcopy resources is inclusive of any applicable value added or other sales tax.
Terms of Payment
The Customer shall pay the price of the goods (less any discount to which the Customer is entitled, but without any other deduction) unless agreed otherwise before delivery.
Delivery of Goods
Delivery of the goods shall be made by the supplier delivering or procuring the delivery of the goods to the customer’s premises or such other address as is notified to the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd in advance of delivery.
Each standard delivery will be signed for as a proof of delivery. The customer must accept that delivery occurred upon demonstration of proof of delivery by the supplier or the supplier’s procured delivery team.
The customer has 7 days to dispute goods delivered from the date of delivery. If after this time no dispute is made, the customer is liable to pay the full amount on the invoice.
Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate and the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods however caused.
If the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd is unable to fulfil the order due to inadequate stock, the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd will advise the customer prior to available goods being dispatched. The order will be dispatched with the available goods and the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd will adjust billing/payment appropriately. The Family Nutrition Coach Ltd will advise the Customer that they need to reorder the out of stock products following the online selection tool, which will only allow ordering of items in stock.
The customer will be able to cancel outstanding part-orders by telephone or in writing to the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.
Returns, Cancellations, and Substitutions
Occasionally, goods or product specifications from the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd may change, in which case the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd will do their best to contact the customer to offer a similar alternative. If the customer is not happy with the replacement or substitute, all monies received for the order shall be reimbursed.
- Discount codes are only valid for bookings placed online
- Discount codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on the Advertised booking or product only
- Family Nutrition Coach Ltd reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a discount code is invalid for the order being placed
- Discount codes are only valid for a limited time and may be withdrawn at any time
- Only one discount code can be used per order
- Discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion including the usual discount offered to members
- Family Nutrition Coach Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time
- All copyright trademarks (registered or unregistered) and other intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature arising from all materials, content, and information on this site, including the site’s design, layout, and organisation, are owned or licensed by Family Nutrition Coach Ltd
- Except where stated, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of Family Nutrition Coach Ltd
- Permission is granted to access, download, or print such material for your personal, non-commercial use only and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- By submitting content to Family Nutrition Coach, including your first name, you grant Family Nutrition Coach Ltd a right to use, reproduce, modify, and publish it in other works. You also permit any member to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use
The customer acknowledges and agrees that all copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd. The customer is only permitted to use the goods as expressly authorised by the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.
Family Nutrition Coach Ltd owns the copyright for the information and images unless otherwise stated. Copying publications is prohibited other than in accordance with our copyright notice.
particular, without limiting the general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Family Nutrition Coach Ltd:
- Reproduce all or any part of Family Nutrition Coach Ltd publications
- Modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivate works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.’s publications (including use as part of any library, archive or similar service) without prior written consent of Family Nutrition Coach Ltd, or
- Remove the copyright or trademark notice from any copies of Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.’s publications made under these Terms and Conditions.
- Any use publication content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited.
- Requests for permission for other uses may be sent to Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.
- Detection of misuse will lead Family Nutrition Coach Ltd to take action against organisation/ individual at fault.
Third Party Web Sites, Goods, and Services
- www.FamilyNutritionCoach.com may provide links to third-party websites. We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links, or any goods or services available from such sites
- All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third-party site, including without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site. Family Nutrition Coach Ltd will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any third party website. You hereby waive any claim you might have against Family Nutrition Coach Ltd with respect to any such sites
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Family Nutrition Coach Ltd warrants that the sample provided on the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.’s website at the time of delivery offers an example of Goods that will be delivered. Variation may arise following review and reprint, at which stage the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd will offer an alternative.
- The above warranty is given by the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.’s instructions, whether oral or in writing, misuse or alteration of the goods without the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.’s approval.
- Claims by customers which are based on defects in quantity, quality or condition of the goods, or their failure to correspond with a sample provided on the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd.’s website, must be notified to Family Nutrition Coach Ltd within 7 days. The customer shall be entitled to return the goods and Family Nutrition Coach Ltd shall reimburse any payment made by the Customer.
- The Family Nutrition Coach Ltd shall not be liable to members of the public who receive goods via any other third party. It is the sole responsibility of the person issuing the goods to the public to ensure it is suitable for use and application by the receiving member of the public.
- Access to licenses (electronic resources) should always be made through the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd website, to ensure the user avails of the most up-to-date version.
- Family Nutrition Coach Ltd is providing this site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties
- The content on the site and forum has been included in good faith. The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Whilst Family Nutrition Coach endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Family Nutrition Coach does not accept any liability for error or omission
- In particular, the support and information in the forum and site do not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Family Nutrition Coach Ltd and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions or to be a substitute for obtaining professional advice. You should consult an HCPC Registered Dietitian, Doctor, or appropriate professional if you require specific advice
- You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before entering into any commitment or taking any other form of action or inaction based upon them
- Family Nutrition Coach does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of postings submitted by users, moderators and parent supporters on the forum, or endorses any opinions expressed by users, moderators or parent supporters
- All conditions, warranties, terms, and undertakings expressed or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content and the Site is excluded to the extent permitted by law
Limitation of Liability
- Neither Family Nutrition Coach Ltd nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages, of any kind; including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties
- You agree to indemnify and hold Family Nutrition Coach Ltd and its directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Site
Breach of these Terms
- Family Nutrition Coach Ltd will be entitled to restrict, suspend or terminate your membership or deny you access to www.FamilyNutritionCoach.com or take such other action as Family Nutrition Coach Ltd deems appropriate if Family Nutrition Coach Ltd determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in breach any of the Terms and Conditions or that your use of www.FamilyNutritionCoach.com is inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable
- The restriction, suspension or termination of our service pursuant to this section will be without prejudice to any rights which Family Nutrition Coach Ltd may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms and Conditions
- Family Nutrition Coach Ltd. shall be entitled to disclose your user identity and details if required or requested by the courts or other law enforcement authorities and/or agencies or in such other circumstances as Family Nutrition Coach in its sole discretion consider reasonably necessary or appropriate
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold the Family Nutrition Coach Ltd, its directors, sponsors, representatives, employees and contractors harmless from any claim or demand. This includes reasonable solicitor’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the customer’s use of www.FamilyNutritionCoach.com the violation of these terms and conditions by the customer or the infringement by the customer or any other subscriber of your account or of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Any failure or delay by us to enforce strict performance by you of any of the Terms and Conditions or to exercise any right under the Terms and Conditions will not be construed as a waiver to any extent of our rights.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these policies; please send us an email at enquiries@FamilyNutritionCoach.com, post enquiries to PO Box 63973, Putney Heath, London, SW15 9BB, or telephone +44 (0) 20 7060 7019.